National Work Programme
This is the work programme that each European standardization organization and national standardization body has to make available under Chapter II Article 3 of Regulation (EU) No. 1025/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council on European standardisation. This National Work Programme is updated on the first and fifteenth day of each month and contains:
- current project proposals for the development or revision of national ÖNORMs (purely Austrian standards) and ONRs, and
- current national ÖNORM and ONR projects, and
- current drafts of national ÖNORMs and ONRs, and
- current national ÖNORMs and ONRs published in the past 14 days.
- current national ÖNORMs which are checked for relevance, necessity and suitability.